· B. Pharmacy First Year (Full Time-04 Years):
The candidate must have passed Senior Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (Standard-XII of the Board or an examination recognized by the University as equivalent thereto) in all the optional subjects and the compulsory subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics / Biotechnology / Computer Science). Those who are appearing for final year examination may also apply.
· B. Pharmacy Second Year (Full Time-03 Years):
The Lateral entry in B. Pharmacy second year is allowed to the students who have passed a Diploma in Pharmacy course with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from an AICTE and PCI approved institution. In addition to sanctioned intake at first year level, 20% of the sanctioned intake will be reserved for such lateral entry. The admission through lateral entry in B. Pharmacy second year shall be made as per the rules and directions of the central admission authority State Government. Those who are appearing for final year D. Pharmacy examination may also apply.
· M. Pharmacy (Full Time-02 Years in Four Semesters):
As per the ordinances of the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur for performing admission in all the affiliated Institutions of the University and the Institution shall advertise the admission notification in the website (http://www.aryacolleges.com) and in the leading regional and national newspapers and receive the application forms from the eligible candidates and enable the admission of the students under the surveillance of the University .
- Affiliated to the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences,Jaipur
- Arya Group of Colleges features an ideal blend of four basic pillars of contemporary education system viz. infrastructure, faculty, management & academic.