Candidates should be graduates from any recognized university in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. For candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC categories, the minimum aggregate of marks should be 45%.
Tuition Fee Caution Money RTU Development Fee
Rs. 70,000/- Rs. 7,500/- Rs. 2500/-
- 2-years Post Graduate Degree programme approved by A.I.C.T.E, New Delhi and affiliated to the Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota
- Arya Group of Colleges features an ideal blend of four basic pillars of contemporary education system viz. infrastructure, faculty, management & academic.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the scores of CAT , CMAT and MAT. The final selection will take place on the basis of counselling.
- The criteria for direct admissions at College level against management quota is Graduate with minimum 50% aggregate for general category and 45% aggregate for SC/ST/Others.
- The Registration Forms may be collected in person from the College campus or downloaded from the College website www.aryacolleges.com