The 1st Year Department of Engineering is imparting knowledge through teaching and creating implementation of practical aspects to build a solid foundation as part of the Engineering Education. It is one of the fundamental departments of Arya Institute and plays a vital role in teaching basic sciences courses as prescribed by the curriculum of the university in the I year of Engineering programme.
The department is backed by very highly educated, talented & dedicated faculty members to fulfill their task. In addition to the primary teaching duties discharged by them; many of them have their publications in National as well as International Journals of repute for attaining perfection in their profession. The humanities and social sciences constitute a whole universe of intellectual domains, spanning the entire range of knowledge pertinent to human relationships, our history and prospects for the future. Indeed, B.Tech students have for long found the experience of taking courses in these departments eye-opening, valuing throughout their lives even with their limited exposure to Socratic forms of dialogue and reasoning.
- Reputed professional disciplined work culture for quality education.
- Excellent Result, University Merit positions of students.
- Highly Experienced, qualified, competent and devoted faculties and skilled technical, non-technical staff.
- Continuous Assessment of student, teacher-Guardian Scheme and career counseling.
- Motivational and rewards to meritorious students and special attention towards weak students.
- Co-curricular and extra-curricular activities for technical and personal development of students.
- Expert guest lectures, seminar, workshop for right aptitude development of students.
- Special Student Development classes (SDC) to enhance communication skills & soft-skills.
- To provide basic knowledge in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Necessary foundation in various concepts of Engineering.
- To provide an academic environment for the students to develop team spirit & leadership qualities.
- To motivate students to prepare for competitive examinations enabling them to pursue higher studies their by promoting Development activities.
- To impart training to enable the students to envisage the real time problems related to the subjects.
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering Lab||Electrical Machine Lab - I||Electrical Machine Lab - II|
|Electrical Measurement Lab||Power Electronics Lab||Control System Lab|
|High Voltage Engineering Lab||Power System Lab||Modeling & Simulation Lab|
|PLC Lab||Project & R & D Lab||1.1 KV GSS Lab|
|Electric Drive & Control Lab||Computer Lab||Orell Digital English Software Lab|