Computer Science Department is one of the leading departments in the campus providing technology –oriented programmes to meet today’s needs of Industry. The department has highly qualified, experienced, and dedicated teaching faculty to impart knowledge in various fields including recent technologies helping students to take on any problem related to Computer Science. This has been one of the most lucrative and competitive course to study since its inception in Indian Engineering Colleges. This is really an excellent field to have opportunities both in software companies and higher studies. As computing is extensively applied to almost every walk of life, it creates massive jobs for Computer Engineering students. The Department of Computer Science and Engineering is renowned for cutting edge research and for imparting state of the art education through Industry Certified Labs, Latest software Technologies & Industrial collaborations.
- The department has young, energetic and highly qualified faculty members with PhD, PhD Pursuing and rest with M.Tech. Degree.
- The department has state of art research facilities like WIPRO lab, Advance Hardware Lab and Robotics Lab where students can explore and learn latest technologies and develope new projects.
- The Department has adequate teaching aids like Black/White board , Smart Board , LCD Projectors, Hand written notes and other teaching aids beneficial to the students.
- The department consists of a highly advance server with facilities for conducting various online exams like BARC, RRB, RPSC, BANK Exam, High Court Exam and etc.
- The Department collaborates with the WIPRO MTLC which is the first nodal centre in Rajasthan where students develope projects based on FPGA and Embeded system which are selected by WIPRO Bangalore.
- The Department publishes magazine and news letter quarterly that keeps students up-to-date.
- The department provides its resources for ARYA .Net Club that builds technical and Leadership qualities in students. Under this club students have developed various type of projects like HelloPandit.com, Rtupaper.com and Engineeringplanet.com.
- We conduct Tej Scholarship test to promote students.
- We run a program in collabartion with Infosys named as Infosys Campus Connect that fill the gap between academics and industries.
- The department conducts placement online exam (POLE) for the various placement drive.
- The department organises MSIT traning program with the collabration of Microsoft for students of III year imparting knowledge for latest programming language and Technologies.
- The Department has advance Robotics Lab which was developed with the efforts of students of our department providing hardware and software knowledge 24*7.
- With the central library we also have a departmental library for the students to refer from the previous projects as well as magazine and journals on their topic of interest.
- The Department provides beyond the curriculam lab of CCNA with CISCO Routers to explore the calibre of students.
- Webinars are conducted by Infosys on current technologies by industrial Experts for the benefits of the students.
- The department is associated with Microsoft as MSP(Microsoft Student Partners) that enhanced the awareness of Microsoft products.
"As a department it is our responsibility to prepare the students to stand in the challenging times and adapt themselves to the changing technologies."
|Case Lab||Data Mining & Warehousing Lab||Linux & Shell Programming Lab|
|Software Testing & Validation Lab||GUI Lab||Data Compression Lab|
|OOPS Lab||Programming In java||Project Lab|
|Design & Analysis Of Algorithms Lab||Computer Graphics & Multimedia Lab||Internet programming Lab|
|UML Lab||DBMS Lab||DATA Structure Lab|
|VLSI Lab||Computer Programming Lab||Computer Programming - II Lab|
|.Net Lab||Oracle Lab||Advance Computer Networks Lab|
|Robotics Lab||Wirpo Lab||Hardware Lab|