The career guidance cell provides relevant academic and career information to enable Students to make informed decisions along the way. Our focus is to provide learning/training opportunities in the areas of academic, career and personal/ Social development and to prepare students to meet their future challenges. The career guidance cell of the college is constituted with a placement officer and faculty members of the college to provide necessary guidance and information to the students in shaping their future career. The team keeps up to date with employment trends and options to ensure quality advice to students.
The Career Guidance Cell has been catering to the needs of students with the following objectives:
- To conduct a survey among students on their career options.
- To organize programmes to create awareness about the importance of higher studies in India and Abroad.
- To organize diagnostic tests for the competitive exams such as CAT,GRE,GMAT and to counsel them for higher studies.
- To organize Training classes on CAT, TOEFL,GRE etc. towards higher studies.
- To conduct Orientation Programmes for freshers.
- To organize and offer various programmes on Personality Development, Soft Skills and Communication Skills.
- To organize Pre Placement Training Programmes to enable students to showcase their skills during the Final Placement Interview.