Electronics & Comm. engg. 300
Electrical Engineering 300
Computer ENgineering 420
Mechanical Engineering 240
Information Technology 180
Civil Engineering 180
The minimum qualification for B-Tech is intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belon ging to SC/ST category)
Fee Structure - Per Annum
Tuition Fee - Rs. 70,000/-
Caution Money - Rs. 7,500/-
RTU Development Fee - Rs. 2500/-
- Four year full-time programme approved by A.I.C.T.E, New Delhi and affiliated to the Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota.
- Arya Group of Colleges features an ideal blend of four basic pillars of contemporary education system viz. infrastructure, faculty, management & academic.
- Admissions are done on the basis of REAP/JEE Mains rank and PCM percentage in 12th Std with minimum 45% aggregate for general category and 40% aggregate for SC/ST/Others.
- The criteria for direct admissions at College level against management quota is 12th Std with physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 45% aggregate for general category and 40% aggregate for SC/ST/Others.
- The Registration Forms may be collected in person from the College campus or downloaded from the College website www.aryacolleges.com